Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nkhoma Malawi! 12/29

Awake at 4am. I love jet lag. Got up around 5. outside the window I saw a man walk to the right and soon after a herd of deer and antelope followed. So I went out to check out the wildlife. Geese, a spotted bird species, deer, antelope, and an ostrich. A little skittish but not enough for me to interrupt their breakfast. Back to the airport and I have made to Malawi!! With 2 out of 3 bags! Met at the airport by Willeke Ter Haar and 2 of her boys (of 6 kids). Willike is the person I’ve been corresponding with about the job. A few errands and on to Nkhoma. My house (Barbara Nagy’s) where I’ll be staying is wonderful. I’ll try to put pictures up soon. (the house comes with a cat too!)

1 comment:

  1. Cat? You obviously need Spike to come visit you

    ReplyDelete