Friday, January 8, 2010

day 2

Better than day 1 (though I think anything would be). I kept control until after the recess time. Time is still creeping by and 4 hours feels like a life time but I now think I might be able to make it. As soon as I figure out how to pass on the concept of cleaning up the puzzles and books we play with before going home. I’m in the midst of my first power outage. It happened right before dinner. This is a good reason to keep things charged up (for the glow it gives a completely dark room). Before I got here the power would go out almost every night. My first day I was given a candle and flashlight and told to keep it close…a week later it really did come in handy. Beautiful lightening going on outside and it seems much darker out as I walked back from dinner to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment