Thursday, March 1, 2012

new house


Once again I have moved houses…I was back in “my” place for a week and then Dr. Barbara’s mother passed away and she and Happy went back for two weeks. She asked before they left if I would stay there so the house would not be empty. Of course. The sellers of mats and ropes and things are getting quite confused that every time they knock on a different door it is still the same person who answers…and funnily enough I still don’t want or need a mat, rope or whatever else…
Barbara’s house is the house that I lived in when I first arrived…so I know the staff and can (usually) find what I’m looking for…and I now have access to a big computer (still very slow as it is quite old) that plays movies…so I’ve watched films before going to bed…a nice wind down to the evenings.

1 comment:

  1. I think you cut these pictures from Better Homes and Gardens...
    jim

    ReplyDelete