Thursday, March 8, 2012

lost key

I went to the market last week…took a big loop..carrying a basket heavy with produce (and 3 chitenji). When I got back to the cottage I went to open the door and my key was not there. I’ve had it on my carabineer for a year and a half but that day the string broke. Oh no. so I put my basket between the screen door and regular and then to retrace my steps…back along the loop with a stop at ute’s house as she has a key…of course I didn’t find it on the ground…I was sure if I dropped it it would have been picked up immediately and I wouldn’t find it…and sure enough I walked the loop and didn’t find it. however when I returned home the gardener from downstairs came to me and asked if I’d lost my key…yes…and he had found it just at the gate of the house! Yeah! returned it to me and retied it onto my carabineer for future use! So excited to have it back and not have it wandering Nkhoma…

No comments:

Post a Comment