Wednesday, February 29, 2012

dreams

The anti-malaria pills that I’m taking (larium or meflaquin) is not given any longer at the public health places in the US because of the many side effects that it can cause. I have taken this one for all of the trips I’ve taken and took it my first year here…(they would only give me 6 months worth the first time though I was coming for a year) and this time they wouldn’t give it at all…said if I went to a private practice I could get it…but I came and found it here from people who had too much and then I could get from the clinics here.
The side effect that I get is very vivid dreams. I sometimes remember them, sometimes I just wake up knowing that I’ve had a strange dream…I have been taking the medication in the morning with breakfast and have had less of the dreams…but occasionally I will forget at breakfast and take it with dinner…that week is sometimes lots of fun.
another: I was going through an airport—don’t know where to…but I had left my shoes at some place behind me…and when I wanted to go back to get them the officials wouldn’t let me go back. And they wouldn’t let me go back and finally they said I could go back if my husband went with me…*problem! I’m not married…but luckily for me there was a guy that I knew in the crowd who offered to go back with me…we just didn’t tell the officials that we weren’t married. I woke up before we found my shoes but I think that if I’d stayed asleep we would have found them.
the latest was chasing goats with james...

No comments:

Post a Comment