Wednesday, December 15, 2010

water loss

Every morning we lose water. it stops almost like clockwork at 6 and comes back a little after 7…just the time I’m up and trying to get ready for work. Well, I’m usually awake by 530 but not really moving or doing anything that requires water yet. And then at 6 when it is time for me to start (tea, brushing my teeth, washing my face) the water has stopped. Luckily we have a rain tank that fills and that runs into 2 taps in the bathroom. (sink and tub), but that only lasts so long. For the hour in the mornings it is fine. Until the Friday we had our housekeeper there and the water didn’t come back on…she had done laundry and used all the water in the tank…and the water didn’t come back for 3 days. So isa, rhone and I carried buckets from the hospital (luckily we live right next door) and were very sparing with our usage because we didn’t want to carry much. Luckily it didn’t last much more than the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment