Thursday, December 16, 2010

report cards

We were actually given reports cards to fill out and give to the kids. I really wish there had been some kind of warning. But esther and I sat down after the kids had gone and gotten them filled out. No number grades as yet just O, S, or U (outstanding, satisfactory, unsatisfactory) in the categories: math, social studies, science, handwriting, spelling, phonics, bible, creative writing. It also asked for attendance which I didn’t know I was supposed to be taking this term…so I made it up. And then developmental traits: respectful, works well with others, participates, listens and follows directions, etc. they were sent home on the last day of school so I’ll never know what kind of parent comments they might have put on the back…

No comments:

Post a Comment