Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Education Day

Last Wednesday (Feb 1) was Nkhoma Synod’s Education day. It commemorates the beginning of education in the Nkhoma Synod. I was in church the Sunday before and they announced that it was a Synod holiday…that means that synod schools are not in session. I thought that was interesting…the day remembering the start of schooling is celebrated by no school. But then who am I to turn down a holiday…(well I did go work in the hospital for the morning).
At Bible Study the night before we were talking about it and someone said that the headmaster at William Murray (private boys high school) had said that they were still having classes…well the headmistress at Ebenezer school did not make that announcement…(that is me for the time being).

No comments:

Post a Comment