Wednesday, April 21, 2010

new address

So I did get one package! It was quite exciting as it was a valentines day mailing that got here only 2 months late. I’m still not really convinced with the post system here…but I’ve got another address you can try if you feel like sending me something…sending to the hospital seems like playing Russian roulette as the post office gives slips for packages to messengers who may or may not deliver the slip so that you can go to pick up your package. And I don’t know what happens to letters…the messengers might just keep them if they don’t find you.

So I’ve been allowed to use one of the missionary family’s personal box so that at least if it does make it to Nkhoma I’ll be more likely to receive it but still no guarantees...

Jessi Stitt
C/o Vietch
Box 50
Nkhoma, Malawi
Africa

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, and I just shipped two boxes of books to the hospital.

    Allene

    ReplyDelete