Tuesday, July 3, 2012

request of scholarship

FROM : Jones Limani
Nkhoma College of Nursing
P.O. Box 48
Nkhoma, Lilongwe
MALAWI

TO : Well wishers in America

DATE : 11th June, 2012

SUBJCET : SEEKING SCHOLARSHIP
I am a young man, aged 29, single and holder of Diploma and Certificate in Accounting. Currently, I am working with Nkhoma College of Nursing as an Assistant Bursar. I earn MK 30,000 (representing GPB 68, UK Sterling pound) per month in form of salary.
I am desperately looking for a scholarship since it is my wish to pursue further studies with either The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or The Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and I am capable of paying tuition fees from my monthly income. Therefore, I am seeking financial support from a well wisher for the payment of examination fees for 12 subjects at GBP 79 per subject. The total amount for only examination fees is GBP 948 representing MWK 450,000 (US $ 1670).It is my desire to resume class attendance in January 2013 and sit exams in June 2013.
I managed to obtain the above mentioned qualifications through the support of a German lady who even promised to sponsor me up to degree level but she passed away last year in October hence the need of your support since my employer (Nkhoma College of Nursing) is refusing to takeover the responsibility from the late lady.
I shall be grateful if considered for the scholarship and I promise to work hard to make sure that your support yields good results.

Jones Limani
limanijk@gmail.com
+265995330991

No comments:

Post a Comment