Tuesday, April 3, 2012

move



I moved back into the cottage when Barbara got back and felt good. I think I lived in all the houses I was going to live in in nkhoma. And then the Tuesday after I moved back (on Monday) I was asked again to house sit…and how do you say no when you’ve done all the rest of nkhoma…it took me 2 days to decided definitively that I would do it…had to take some time to get my head around moving again…Maralise has left for 2 months leave. And I am now living in the guesthouse…well closer than I ever have before (on the left side of the picturethe stairs lead to the guesthouse entrance and my porch)…strange though because I don’t know anyone in the guesthouse right now and yet it is full (of dutch people I think). So I’ve moved in and for the moment I have 4 cats (3 are kittens) who are very entertaining…playful in the extreme. Though with each other not me…they are the most skittish cats I think I’ve ever known. But they do pounce in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment