Wednesday, April 18, 2012

back to school


School started again on Monday. I am teaching once again as we could only find one replacement teacher. 2nd grade on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Willeke is taking Tuesdays so I can continue helping at the hospital for the clinic. We’ll have to see how things go…Monday went ok though I was still taking money for school fees as headmistress as well as making sure that our new teacher was ok and to have 2nd grade going along as they should. I would say that it was a bit difficult in all of the roles I was playing. As soon as school was over I had about 4 or 5 people trying to corner me…I told them I was only able to do three things at once so if they would wait just a moment…
So I think it will go and go well with a bit more energy thrown at it, but your prayers are much appreciated…

No comments:

Post a Comment