Monday, April 2, 2012

rainy day


Craft time last week with third grade. There are two dutch girls who have been super helpful at school—reading with the classes, doing arts, doing PE, and doing office things (laminating, making books and memory games, checking that there are full sets of the classroom supplies). But of course they can’t be everywhere at once (though we try to be, and I might have to be next week when they are gone). So I did crafts…I found a cut out of a man in a raincoat with an umbrella and took that it…color, cut out, glue and even fold a bit to make it more 3d. as I was in explaining it to the kids I asked that they put in a background as well and all of the kids said oh yes it is for Valentines day! (it was the day before and I had completely forgotten)…so I think that mom’s probably got some pictures of rainy day scenes for Valentines day…but I suppose as we aren’t in the commercial places I won’t be stigmatized for sending those home.

No comments:

Post a Comment