Saturday, April 21, 2012

hunters

So I still have 4 cats…and they are still very entertaining to watch. They pounce on everything that moves (except for people—they shy away almost every time). Last week I found a dead mouse in my room…I threw it out and found them playing with it after…ick. And then 2 days later Amina, the mom, had a mouse in her mouth…I quickly threw her out of the house…
Saturday night I found the kittens hissing at each other and one of them had a little lizard thing…I tried to pull them off of the lizard and the lizard looked up at me with its mouth wide open and it looked extremely like the opening scenes of Jurassic park with the tiny lizard-like dinosaur…round open mouth lined with teeth…he was no longer running away when the cats stopped chasing so I have to admit I left him to his fate…I saw a picture later that evening and I am pretty sure he was a miniature chameleon…made me feel even more sorry for him…(other than that scary look like he wanted to bite me)…

No comments:

Post a Comment