Saturday, November 26, 2011

eviction

So I had to move out of my house again…and just as the construction was coming to an end…ah well. They say I’m still welcome to visit anytime I like. So I packed everything up on Friday and moved it out on Saturday just before leaving for the lake…they came home on Sunday and said that they had a great trip to india…when I saw them on Tuesday…I’m back in the cottage full time, living with Natasha a South African doctor who is here for a year. But then she is moving out on Wednesday to have her own little place for a while that has water much more often than we seem to have it in the cottage…of course next week I’m moving in to house sit for the ter haar family while they go on holiday to south Africa…another big house but not with the same neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment