Monday, December 5, 2011

arts cards

Christmas cards for all the classes this week is the art project…well 3rd grade did last week but they are having end-of-term exams this week. So we’d done them last week. Cut out angels and put on other Christmas symbols (trees, candles, stars, etc) using small papers that we have and can cut more of. They were very excited about them. For kindergarten through 2nd grade we had cut outs of the manger and a baby Jesus that would fit inside it. So glue them on the outside of the card and then write the message on the inside. And then with the little ones I photocopied angels on half sides and merry Christmas on the other…turns out that I did them backwards but I’m sure they will still work…and then I went into the preK class and teacher Rabecca had already gotten hers ready…she just asked for help getting them to glue them on the papers. Lovely week done.
If you have other ideas for art projects for any of the groups (age 3-8) I would greatly appreciate them…for all times—not just for Christmas (and actually not for Christmas as it will be over by the time I can get it together…school ends on the 9th)

No comments:

Post a Comment