Tuesday, September 11, 2018

MMM!!!


I'm getting ready for my 5th trip with Marion Medical Mission and am so grateful for all of your support! I'm leaving home on Wednesday and flying out VERY early on Thursday from Raleigh. (Thank you, Kate!!) 

This year I have been asked to be a member of both well installation teams, thus spending 6 weeks (September 16- October 28) helping to provide clean water and doubling my impact! Marion Medical Mission has set the goal of 2,900 new protected water sources (100 more than last year) as well as expanding into new districts for even greater distribution. I am so glad to be a part of this organization!

I ask for your prayers while I am gone and look forward to sharing new stories and experiences when I return in December after traveling around to visit more friends!


Peace,

Jessi Stitt


P.S. Marion Medical Mission (www.mmmwater.org) has a devotional booklet created for this year's well season. It is available by daily email if you put your name on the list by emailing devotions@mmmwater.org or by download on your phone, tablet or e-reader from Amazon for $.99 search MMM Daily Devotions 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment