Sunday, September 16, 2018

Arrival

I have arrived! After driving (thanks, dad!) to chapel hill and staying Wed night (thanks, kate!) And getting to the airport for a 615am flight our of Raleigh before Flo came through...24 hours of traveling (Raleigh to Washington D.C. to Addis Ababa to Lilongwe) I got through immigration and am back in Malawi! I

Isabelle picked me up and we took off for Salima and Cool Runnings (great place to stay). Glamping for two nights, relaxing, napping, swimming and getting over jetlag (maybe) and meeting some interesting people (2 guys in for 2 weeks of diving safari, an Australian couple who are taking 2 years driving around Africa (14 months in), and others).

Today we came back to lilongwe where I met Team 1 and am getting ready for orientation and wells!

No comments:

Post a Comment