Thursday, October 19, 2017

Chifundo

Chifundo has worked at Ebenezer since I was there. He is looking to get help with more training and asked if I knew anyone who would help. I told him that I would put the request out there but he would have to write the letter...here it is:


I am Chifundo Chinsampha, aged 28. I have one some who is 3 years old. I stay in Nkhoma and have worked as an assistant teacher at Ebenezer Institute of Learning for 8 years.

I have been searching for the chance to be trained as a teacher but the grades I got my last year if secondary school have been a problem for me to he enrolled in government colleges. I have done driving training because I wanted to find a job that can support me better with the aim that I can still support myself for school and other personal needs but I have not yet gotten the driving job.

I would like to take Business Management course which has 8 subjects for the first year (Level 4). There are 4 levels -4 to 7- which can take 4 years to compete for an advanced diploma. The aim is that I can work as an accountant or human resource including other things in administration of the school or any other institution.

If I can take this course, it can help me with a number of basic needs which my family are making. I am responsible for my parents and other relatives in my village and am the only one employed full time. I earn $88 (64,000 kwacha) which is very difficult to support myself, my son and others.

I am in need of $500 (384,000 kwacha) for the tuition and examination fees. I will manage to pay for transportation (The school is 50km away from Nkhoma), registration and stationary (363,000 kwacha).

School will start in January, so in December, I need to pay for the examination and tuition fees.

Year's budget
Transport (48 weeks) --288,000k
Registration fee --50,000k
Stationary --25,000k
Tuition fee --144,000k
Examination fee --240,000k
Total --747,000k

Sponsor help --384,000k
I will pay --363,000k

I will be so thankful if I may be supported for this training.

Yours,

Chifundo Chinsampha

I have contact info for him, if you are interested in helping him directly or I am willing to be the go between. Thank you for considering this request!

No comments:

Post a Comment