Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sick

Last Sunday I was sick, sick, sick. Had plans to go to the beach but that was not going to happen. I had to send them off without me. I spent the day in bed half asleep and totally out of it. I asked Marty for a 7up that I think I had 6 sips of. That evening I found The Princess Bride on Netflix but knew I couldn't watch. My eyes wouldn't stay open. But I know the movie so well that I put it on and just listened to it in my stupor. It felt like I had a fist in my stomach that moved around as well as a fever. I took an IBuProfen that evening and slept most of the night. Monday I felt better-the pain was gone, but I wasn't hungry and didn't have the energy to really do much. So I stayed in bed and rested all day. Got up for dinner because I was kind of hungry and found potatoes and salad for dinner! This is the first time we've had salad at the guesthouse, and while it might not have been the best idea for me, I ate it and loved it! (Marty had made some for lunch with Madame Sterling so she was practicing.) I was able to take it easy last week and am feeling fine now (and was for most of last week) which is good because school started on Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment