Wednesday, June 6, 2012

writing

here are samples of our writing in class...i asked for at least 4 sentances:


Noel was siwning he saw the shakes weated to eat him. He run in the water. He was thing abou he eat what. I will eat coconut.

Noce important time they are the waman. The waman was swiming. He so two shek. She ran on the lake. And sit bown and he start think was think the will eat what.

Kondwani he went to the lake. Kondwani he start swimming. Kondwani he saw the shakes. Kondwani get out of the water. Kondwani sit down and then think about the food. I can eat these coconut.


He went for a swim in the lake and swam. He saw a litle land end then he went to the land. He sat on the land. He saw two shark a round the litle land.

A man was swming and. He saw shaks and he ran away. He sat on the sand he thik what will i eat I will eat this coconut.

Thokozani was swimming. Then he saw some shake. then he wanted to eat some fruit.

Trevor he was in the watre. He went away in he saw the shacs. he went out into watre And he was thinking adawt the food, he sayd I eat that he stadap (stand up) and he take that froot and he ran away fram the stone.


aaaa I Will go to the Sand. What can I eat? oh I can eat this food. wen it will go in the water, then this will fite me? oKay I will go back home, to eat coconut. but How can I go home it iS Steal (still) night I will Sleep here I will go back toomolo (tomorrow). I am Kod (cold) I will back home I am kod I can go home I can a jezeer and will not came again.

James was swimming in the lake and he saw two shak and he went out of the lake. And he whant on sand. The tree is on sand. And he thiked (thinked) what can I eat. And he saw some coconut. And he eat it.

A story of Adam: What is your name? My name is Adam. What are you doing? I want a coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment