Tuesday, January 31, 2012

flipflops

I went up the mountain (as said before) and on the way down my right flipflop broke. It is always the right one…I don’t know why but I think that the shoe companies need to make the right ones stronger. Everyone I talk to also breaks the right flipflop so I can’t even trade to wear mismatched ones because there are only left ones…maybe I’ll find someone who needs them…or possibly can get some of them fixed but I’m not too sure about that…so now I’ve bought another pair at the market…much cheaper than the princess shoes but not as sparkly…I took them off (as per normal) when I arrived at the Veitch’s but then I realized that they are plain black and I might not recognize them. Reinette pulled out a gold glitter paint pen and wrote Queen Jess on one and then her youngest son copied into the second. Did a good job and now I can’t lose them (I just hope they don’t break).

No comments:

Post a Comment