Sunday, September 19, 2010

science

Each day we go over the calendar and then try to decide if it is hot, warm, cool, or cold. Early in the morning it is almost always cool but it heats up very quickly. I’m not really sure if they know the difference between the 4 heats so one morning I brought in ice, cool water and boiled water and we did a little feel test. They loved it, just putting their fingers in the waters but I still don’t really know if they got the concepts…it moved into our science lesson on the 5 senses and more in depth on touch…brought in different items for them to feel without seeing to see if they could describe the objects and then tell me what they were. I think it was too easy as they gave me the name of the object without any descriptions but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment