Saturday, May 8, 2010

short week

A great week at school. No big breakthroughs but little things. Clean up has been going really well at the end of the morning. It takes a little while to get started and there are of course some who just refuse to help but even they are not playing with the toys quite as much…just pulling out the mats and sitting down (and then bothering their neighbors while I have my back turned. They come in after break (again not all of them but we’re getting there). I don’t think I had any of those really frustrating moments when I was afraid that I would scream in the middle of class. It could also do with the fact that I had Lawrence in the room for most of the week…second set of hands and eyes goes a long way. Even Friday was good (and usually they are little monsters on Fridays). They left after we sang all sorts of songs and copy games…I lined them up at the door had them all wave to me and say (together) “see you next week”…and then as they walked out about half turned to me as said “see you tomorrow!” ah, well. I know it is the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment