Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Team 2 arrived!

They came in on Sunday (bringing the plane that Team 1 left on). Had dinner and let them (and us) sleep. I spent the day relaxing at the hotel, reading and getting my clothes washed (ok that didn’t take me very long), helped a little getting things ready for Team 2. 
Sunday morning birthday celebration!

Monday was back to orientation. The devo to start was about being here, in the moment, remember where and why you’re here. Enjoy. 

We went over androids, money, dedications, reminders, tools, tool boxes, trucks and got our assignments. I’m heading out to Dwangwa which is close to the lake and hot and last year had a flood after we left. I’m working with Jan Van who was my trainer my first year.
Tuesday morning birthday celebration!
Team 2 minus the TZ crowd(they’d already left)

We have arrived in Dwangwa with a drive through Nkhotakhota Game Reserve (elephants, baboons and kudu seen) and checked into our hotel. I’ve been to this hotel before…and some of it was washed away last year. There are 99 wells left uninstalled with our field officer. (Team 1 did about 250!) we’ll get to work in the morning!








No comments:

Post a Comment