Monday, February 11, 2013

Food I like

I’ve found 2 condiments that I think are great…and totally by accident. In the peanut butter they put chili powder or cayenne so it has a little kick. And most of you probably know I like my food with a kick. The other thing I found (at the Obama Beach Hotel) was hot ketchup. Same idea—add some cayenne for a little kick.
Another great discovery was a drink, Kremas…we had it at the New Year’s gathering…it is a creamy liqueur that I thought was going to be eggnog but it wasn’t. Very good…
They also do a great relish of onions, peppers and carrots…kind of a slaw with a real kick because they use some kind of jalapeno pepper in it…they serve it when they do French fries and fried plantains…it is awesome.
ps. I think I have been falling to peer pressure...Everyone here (long term) complains about the food but it is not because it is bland just that it is on a rotation that we get tired of pretty quickly. Mom pointed out to me that it tastes pretty good and I agree just wish for more variation...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pick of you! It's fun to see what you're up to, but even more fun to see you up to it!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I often take the pictures and so am not in them...and often I prefer it that way. Miss you too!

      Delete