Thursday, July 14, 2011

computers...

my computer is mad at me...it didn't like being dropped but then it took a while for it to figure out how to punish me because it worked for a good week before deciding that it would act as though that blue fn key was always pressed. and as my computer is very small that means that the number pad that is superimposed on the right hand keys for typing now only come out in numbers...so i could type in code but i don't think that will work very well...so i apologize for taking so long in trying to get that fixed and maybe i'll be able to use another computer to get my updates on but until then please have patience...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post about computer problem. I bet I'm not the only one that worries when you go more than a week without a post. Hope you get around your tech problem at minimal cost. Those computers just don't bounce very well. I dropped mind returning from Pearlington. Drive unit DOA since. Best wishes. Jim

    ReplyDelete